Since by default only extensions 101 ~ 164 have Subscriber Mailboxes, you should enable additional
Subscriber Mailboxes for all installed extensions.
To enable additional Subscriber Mailboxes:
1. In 47-02-01 Mailbox Type, enter 1 to enable a Subscriber Mailbox for each extension.
• To make programming easier, consider associating a mailbox number with a station port. For
example, mailbox 1 should correspond to port 1, which in turn corresponds to extension 101.
2. In 47-02-02 Mailbox Number, select the extension number to be associated with the mailbox you
• Normally, mailbox 1 should use Mailbox Number 101, mailbox 2 should use Mailbox Number
3. For Voice Mail access;
• You can optionally use 15-07-01 Programming Function Keys to assign a Voice Mail key (code
751 + 77).
• If you don’t assign the Voice Mail key for Voice Mail access, an extension user can access his
mailbox by the following actions:
- Press Speaker key
- Dial InMail pilot number
- Dial mailbox number
SECTION 5 SET UP AUTOMATED ATTENDANT TO ANSWER
To enable Automated Attendant to answer outside calls, set up Direct Inward Lines (DILs) and terminate
them to InMail.
Automated Attendant enables the following capabilities:
• All calls are answered by Call Routing Mailbox 1 and Dial Action Table 1. This happens because:
- Answer Table 1 Runs Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and uses Call Routing Mailbox 1.
- At all other times, the Default Mailbox answers - also using Call Routing Mailbox 1.
• Dial Action Table 1 allows outside callers to perform the following actions:
- Dial system extensions (if installed).
- Dial 0 (Operator access code) for an operator (extension 101).
- Dial * + Extension to leave a Quick Message in a mailbox.
- Dial # + Extension to remotely log on to their mailbox.
- Wait on the line to be automatically routed to the operator.
To Set up the Automated Attendant to answer outside callsemail call (866)206-2316 or email MasterTelephone@gmail.com