Configure IP Address and Default Gateway to Interface LAN 1
After logging into the IP Office Manager, double-click the System configuration tree item and select the LAN1 tab as shown below.
• Enter IP address 220.127.116.11 in IP Address field.
• Enter 255.255.255.0 in IP Mask field.
• Click Disabled to disable the IP Office as a DHCP Server.
Click the System tab and ensure that the Licence Server IP Address is set to the PC’s IP address 18.104.22.168.
• Enter the IP address 22.214.171.124 as File Writer IP Address.
• Fill in other fields as needed.For AVAYA, NORSTAR, NEC, SAMSUNG, MITEL, PANASONIC, TOSHIBA telephone systems and voicemail call (866)206-2316 or email MasterTelephone@gmail.com