Communication - In Noisier Locations
E-30-PT/E-30-PT-EWP Brushed 316 Stainless Steel (shown in optional VE-5x5)
The E-30-PT is designed to provide quick and reliable communication in noisier areas. The mic sensitivity is set to a low level until the TALK button is pressed then it is raised to a normal level. In this way, the E- 30-PT assures that the called party’s voice will be broadcast over the speaker. In applications where the background noise can be loud- er than the person calling, a handset type phone is recommended.
The E-30-PT features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelli- gent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed. The E-30-PT can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-30-PT-EWP shares all of the features of the E-30-PT in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipita- tion or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Non-ADA Hot-Line Phones for:
• Terminals• Stadiums
• Parking lots/ramps• Convention centers
• ATM machines
Gate and Door Entry Phones for:
• Business lobbies
• Vehicular and pedestrian gates
CAUTION - When installing on an analog extension of a phone system: Some phone systems do not conform to analog telecom standards and might not be compatible with the E-30-PT phones. For a detailed description of the telephone line specifications required for any of the E-30-PT phones, see DOD# 869.
Power: Telephone line powered. Minimum 24V DC talk battery voltage, with a minimum loop current of 20mA loop (room temp), or 25mA (extended cold temp range). Loop current may be boosted on low current lines with a Viking Model TBB-1B talk battery booster (DOD# 632). Minimum Ring Voltage: 90VAC RMS Dimensions: Overall-127mm x 127mm x 57mm (5” x 5” x 2.25”), Plastic Electrical Box-102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4” x 4” x 2.12”) Shipping Weight: 1 Kg (2.2 lbs)
Operating Temperature: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 130°F) Humidity - E-30-PT: 5% to 95% non-condensing Humidity - E-30-PT-EWP: Up to 100% condensing Connections - E-30-PT: RJ11 jack
Connections - E-30-PT-EWP: Gel-filled butt connectors
• Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and “CALL” button and hex drive mounting screws
• Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424).
• E-30-PT-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
• Push to talk button
• Telephone line powered
• Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
• Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
• Red off-hook LED indicator
• Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
• Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and programmable silence time out
• Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
• Selectable push button disconnect
• Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
• Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
• Optional VE-5x5 surface mount back box (DOD# 4