System Components Table
Category Model No. Description Main Unit KX-TAW848 Main Unit CO Line Cards KX-TAW84880 4-Port Analog Trunk Card (LCOT4) KX-TAW84893 4-Port Caller ID Card (CID4) Extension Cards KX-TAW84870 4-Port Hybrid Extension Card (HLC4) KX-TAW84874 8-Port Single Line Telephone Extension Card (SLC8) KX-TAW84875 4-Port Proprietary Extension Card (PLC4) KX-TAW84876 8-Port Proprietary Extension Card (PLC8) Other Cards KX-TAW84861 4-Port Doorphone Card (DPH4) KX-TAW84866 8-Channel Echo Canceller Card (ECHO8) KX-TAW84868 Extension Caller ID Card (EXT-CID) KX-TAW84891 2-Channel Message Card (MSG2) KX-TAW84896 Remote Card (RMT) KX-TDA5192 2-Channel Simplified Voice Message Card (SVM2) Cell Station (CS) KX-T0141 2-Channel Cell Station Unit for 2.4 GHz Portable Station Proprietary Equipment KX-T30865 Doorphone
Compatible Panasonic Proprietary Telephones The PBX supports the following telephones:
• Analog proprietary telephones (e.g., KX-T7730)
• Portable stations (e.g., KX-TD7690)
• DSS consoles (e.g., KX-T7740)
Incompatible Panasonic Proprietary Telephones The PBX does not support the following telephones:
• Digital proprietary telephones
• KX-T30800 series proprietary telephones and DSS consoles
• KX-T61600 series proprietary telephones and DSS consoles
• KX-T123200 series proprietary telephones and DSS consoles
• For the equipment (e.g., Headset*1) that can be connected to a particular telephone, refer to the telephone's manual.
•For other equipment that can be connected to the PBX, refer to "1.2.2 System Connection Diagram".