1. Check to see if there is a device connected to the ICS (that has a port number beginning with the number 1).
2. If there are no devices connected to the ICS, connect one and then press CLEAR.
3. If there are any devices connected to the ICS, check all the wiring associated with the devices.
4. Refer to Problems with BRI service on page 615.
1. Check that the BRI Card is properly installed.
2. Remove and re-install the BRI Card.
3. If the alarm persists, replace the BRI Card with another BRI Card of the same type.
Alarm: 40 to Alarm: 47
1. Check the System Network evt log for events in the range 315-336 to verify the frequency of the alarms.